The Instructional Design community of practice welcomes all instructional design practitioners from UBC (and beyond) to meet and share ideas and suggestions, both face-to-face and electronically about teaching and learning topics in instructional design.
|Our Members||Join Us!|
The ID CoP is a place where like-minded practitioners can come to connect with other Instructional Designers at UBC, share ideas about integrating technology into learning environments, discuss hot topics and research, and trade examples of problem-based learning, case scenarios, peer assessments and other learning modalities.
The ID CoP members are looking for:
- New Learning Technologies and Tools
- Tips on budget and resources
- Assessment strategies
- Research involvement – Best Practices in Design Methods
- Content and Delivery Methods
- Examples of activities (virtual cases, Problem-Based Learning, Peer Assessment, Learning Portfolio)
- Focus on Topics of Higher Education Instructional Design
As instructional designer, you may want to be aware of new learning technologies available to support and enhance student learning.
This section allows you to share best practices on various topics particularly relevant to online teaching.
Interested in being involved in research projects or want to know more about upcoming research projects?